Accommodation in Cambridge is always at a premium, especially during the summer months, so we suggest that you book your accommodation well in advance.
For short stays (two weeks or less), please choose from the contacts offered on the University's listing of Bed and Breakfast accommodation. (Please note that bookings need to be made by yourself, and not the accommodation office.)
In general, conference participants should make their own arrangements for accommodation and a list of guest houses and hotels which are quite close to the Faculty of Education is below. Further information about these can be found at www.visitcambridge.org/
- Hills Road Guest House, 157 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2RJ
- Rock View, 99 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7BS
- Bridge Guest House, 151 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2RJ
- Dresden Villa, 34 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AA
- Carolina Guest House, 138 Perne Road, Cambridge, CB1 3NX
- Fairways, 143 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7BX
- Best Western Hotel, Gonville Place, Cambridge, CB1 1LY
- Sorrento Hotel, 196 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AN
There is also a Travelodge close to us and the railway station at Travelodge Central Hotel, Clifton Way, Cambridge CB1 7DY. Tel: 08719 848484
Alternatively, consult the the Cambridge Tourist Office at The Old Library, Wheeler Street, Cambridge CB2 3QB. Accommodation contact at Tel:+44 (0)1223 457581.
Regarding visits to University Colleges, each College has an individual website full of helplful information well worth looking at.